Sunday, January 13, 2013

My four most popular posts round-up...

Despite my crazy 60+ hour work week, and the demands of being a single parent, I want to get back to more regular blogging!  Sigh...

In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to do a round-up of the most popular posts from my blog!

#1 - My most popular blog post of all time is Ancient Greece Part II which features pictures from a visit to The Metropolitan Museum of Art, and an art study worksheet for you to print and use.  See the post HERE

#2 - FREE Art History Resources - Frida Kahlo and Pablo Picasso.  See the post HERE

#3 - Poetry and Children.  See the post HERE

#4 - The art of Vassily Kandinsky - See the post HERE.  

______________________________

In other news, I had a poem published recently in The Westchester Review, which is a literary journal!  I also found out that a second poem will be published in the August 2013 issue of another literary journal, Blue Lake Review.  How exciting!

We have other news as well, but for the moment it is still a secret.  I hope I will be able to share details by February 1st, if not sooner!  It means major changes in our lives, relates to living our dreams, and will hopefully allow us to slow down and focus on our goals instead of focusing on a 60+ hour work week to make ends meet!








No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore comments! Please leave some! Just note, Anonymous comments go to my spam folder, and I rarely publish them.